TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information.
Personal information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information also is treated as personal information.
Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and can not reasonably be used to identify and individual.
Aggregate information mean information about groups or categories of individuals which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual.
We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
- Information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY MMD
Your gathered information shall only be used by MMD and will not be sold or distributed, in any way, except as follows:
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies
- Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services
- Personalize content and experiences
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- As required by MultiMedia Designs, LLC, MultiMedia Designs Staff and developers for purposes of testing and technical communication.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information of children. Therefore we require written consent of all children below the age of 18 to use this site. See our Terms and Conditions.
DATA SECURITY, INEGRITY AND RETENTION
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS
All comments and questions, about this policy, should be referred to the MMD Office, CEO Debbie Kurth or both.
MultiMedia Designs, LLC
October 1, 2017